Information Collection and How it is used
Ladyroses.com collects personal information when you register to use the services. When you register we ask for email address and certain information such as your name, credit cards or bank numbers for payment purposes, etc. Ladyroses.Com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request. Ladyroses.Com uses information for the following services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact and research.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in our user registration databases when you purchased our services. IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
* To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
* To tailor advertising based on geographic area or other information derived from your IP address. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
* To estimate the total number of users visiting Ladyroses.Com from specific geographical regions.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
Ladyroses.Com uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
* Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Ladyroses's services.
* Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on Ladyroses.Com
* Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
* Conduct research to improve Ladyroses.Com content and services.
* Ladyroses.Com lets other companies (such as Google) [that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other entities' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other entities do not have access to Ladyroses.Com cookies.
The information collected through these web beacons is used to find out more about our users, for more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and to make Ladyroses.Com better. No personally identifiable information from your Ladyroses.Com purchase information is collected using these web beacons.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is importance to me, as advisor in Ladyroses.Com. To better protect your privacy, I provide this notice to explain my online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information Ladyroses.Com Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Ladyroses.Com.
On pages where you request advise service via email, these are the information I collected for service purpose:
1. Name or anonymous ID.
2. Email address for reply.
3. Description of the situation you want to receive analysis and advise on.
4. Package you choose.
5. Payment preferred for confirmation purpose.
6. Payment referrance number for confirmation purpose.
On pages where you request advise service via Instant Messenger (IM), these are the information I collected for service purpose.
1. Name or anonymous ID.
2. Instant Messenger ID or email address registered to the Instant Messenger program. The purpose is for me to add the user in my IM list in order to provide the service offered.
3. Package you choose.
4. Payment preferred for confirmation purpose.
5. Payment referrance number for confirmation purpose.
In any services you choose to purchase, your payment details that I collected are:
1. Bank Name
2. Payment Number.
3. Account number or Credit Card number if require to confirm the payment transaction. Most of the time, the payment transaction can be confirm via payment referrance number.
4. Date and Time you purchased the service and only require to confirm the payment transaction if payment numbers and account numbers fail to provide the confirmation.
The payment information you provide when you pay online by online banking or credit card is used by local banks such as Maybank, CIMB and PayPal to confirm the transaction has processed and is never seen by me. I don't disclose or share any payment information with any outside parties.
The Way I Use Personal Information
The information you provide about yourself when placing an order for the service and products is only used by Ladyroses.Com to complete that order. I use the email address and Instant Messenger address provided to reply to your request.
I use the description of the situation to create my analysis and advise.
This information is not stored on any Web Servers. I don't disclose or share this information with any outside parties.
After you end your session, your account is held for 90 days before being closed and all communication is removed from the computer system.
My Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, I've put appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
My Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, I never collect or maintain information on my website from those people I actually know are under 18, and no part of my website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
Ladyroses.Com does not rent or sell your personal information. Generally, Ladyroses.Com does not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent except to provide products or services you've requested and in the following circumstances:
* Ladyroses.Com may be required to disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
How To Access Or Correct Your Personal Information
The only personally identifiable information I may have stored is your return email address and the emails that are exchanged during your requests for advise and my answers to those requests. Storage of this information is of a temporary nature while advise service is in progress. You may request this information be deleted at any time by notifying me or Ladyroses.Com by email.
In the interest of complete privacy and security, this information isn't accessible in any form to anyone, including myself and the person who has requested the advise service, other than that of the email exchange during the advise session.
In the interest of privacy and security, it's the full responsibility of the person requesting advise to keep their own copies of the emails received as advise, since Ladyroses.Com don't store these communications.
Ladyroses.Com will not be held for any responsibilities if false information provided by User such as age, personal information, issues writen and etc.
Ladyroses.Com may update this User Agreement at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes to how we handle personal information or payment transaction, we will send a notice in Ladyroses.Com itself.
If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to Contact Us.